The school has the scheme of general studies upto X, all subjects being compulsory. The scheme of elective subjects is introduced from class XI. The subjects for studies upto class X are English, Hindi/Tamil/Telugu/French/Sanskrit, Science, Mathematics and Social Science. The subjects for internal assessment for classes IX and X are Art Education, Work Experience and Physical and Health Education. Art, Work Experience, Moral Education and Music are taught in primary and middle school classes. The medium of instruction in all classes in English for non-language subjects.
Subjects offered for study at the Senior Secondary level:
1. English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
2. English, Mathematics. Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science
3. English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Engineering Graphics.
4. English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Marketing.
1. English, Business Studies, Economics, Accountancy, Mathematics.
2. English, Business Studies, Economics, Accountancy, Informatics Practice.
3. English, Business Studies, Economics, Accountancy, Marketing.
1. English, Economics, Sociology, Psychology, History/Political Science.
Note : For all students, General studies, Work Experience and Physical and Health Education will be the subjects for internal assessment.
Optional Subjects: Class 9 and 10 – NCC, Basic Agriculture: Class 11 and 12 – Basic Horticulture
Classes V to VIII have the following options :
|Second Language||Third Language (Third Language will be taught beginning with the letters of the Alphabet)|
|Hindi||Tamil / Telugu / Sanskrit / French|
|Tamil / Telugu / Sanskrit / French||Hindi|
For classes IX & X – Only Second Language is applicable
Integrated Coaching Program for Competitive Exams
The school provides an integrated program for coaching students for Competitive Exams such as NEET, JEE and Olympiads. Well trained staff provide the rigorous preparation required for such examinations. Our students have been placed on Merit in both Govt and Private Medical Colleges as well as IIT’s, NIT’s and other prestigious institutions.